The purpose of the Module 7 Lab is to explore climate-related environmental change, climate justice and climate action.
You will have the opportunity to develop skills/knowledge in:
- recognizing the impact of an enhanced greenhouse effect on global climate
- examining climate-related data sets, such as carbon dioxide concentrations, sea levels, wildfire season length, ocean pH, etc.
- interpreting and communicating climate projections
- calculating household carbon footprints
- discussing climate change as a social justice issue
- identifying a wide variety of actions to stabilize the changing climate
In order to complete this module, you will complete the following tasks:
- Answer the questions in this
- Use the UC Berkeley carbon calculator (Links to an external site.)