Typed paper copy of your answers to the following questions. No minimum or maximum number of pages.
Responses should be written up as:
And so on. That is, do not write up as one long essay.
To do this assignment, you will analyze a public figure from a marketing perspective.
You should choose someone who has sought to create a strong personal brand. Examples: President Trump, Taylor Swift.
You should not choose someone who is a public figure but has likely not spent time creating a personal brand. Example: Dave Jones, California Insurance Commissioner.
You will likely need to conduct research on the internet. Please provide citations, flexible on format used.
You might choose a public figure that you find interesting and/or fun as this will make the assignment more enjoyable.
- Who is the public figure you have selected?
- What does s/he do?
- Why did you select this person for this particular assignment?
- What is the or one of the primary target markets this person appears to be appealing to?
- How has this person positioned himself for this target market? Note: Weâ€™re not asking about geographical positioning here, weâ€™re asking about how this person would like to be perceived by the target market.
- How has this person modified him/herself to be appealing for this target market? What are some examples?
- How has this person communicated his/her brand image to the target market? What are some examples?
- How do you believe this individual might capitalize on the brand image s/he has built for himself/herself in the future?