Annotated Bibliography for the Article Review Final PaperThis week, you will research and create an annotated bibliography of five peer-reviewed articles that were published within the last 10 years and relate to the article you selected in Week 2 for your Article Review. The peer-reviewed articles you select should be researched in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and represent a variety of viewpoints on the subject matter. They may support or refute the information presented in your chosen article for review. Each of the peer-reviewed articles must include a complete reference that is correctly formatted in APA 7th ed. style as outlined by the UAGC Writing Center and an annotation of five to six well-developed sentences in your own words that summarize the source and describe its applicability to your selected topic. Please note that no sections from the abstracts of the articles should be included in your annotation.
In your annotation for each peer-reviewed article,
- Analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in the article and explain how it relates to this particular topic.
- Assess the professional roles presented in the article and describe how they relate to the roles as presented in the article you have chosen for review.
- Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and how they either support or refute the information provided in the review article.
- Evaluate contemporary applications of psychology as they are described in the article and briefly compare these to the descriptions within the article for review.
For more in-depth assistance with your annotated bibliography, please visit the Writing Center located under the Learning Resources tab in the left-hand navigation panel of your online course. Writing tutors are available to assist you.
The Annotated Bibliography:
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA 7th style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Use the template (Links to an external site.) to support your development of this assignment.
Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- University name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date due
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources.
- Must provide a well-developed summary for each source used.
- Must document all sources in APA 7th ed. style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
please check for originality