Using references, write an essay (350- 400 words) on social network sites. Pick a specific topic about social network sites. What are some of the positives of social networks? What are the negatives? What sites are most popular? How do they differ from each other?
- Formulate a thesis.
- Ask yourself questions to come up with supporting details for your thesis.
- Look over the material generated by your questioning and decide what your three main points will be.
- Decide on the order of your supporting paragraphs. If one of your main points seems stronger than the others, consider making it the final point in the body of the essay.
- Decide whether to use one extended example or two or three brief examples to support each main point.
- Prepare a scratch outline for your essay. To find your main points and supporting examples, draw on details generated by your questioning. Consider the following diagram to help you visualize what your essay can look like.
- Write the first draft of your essay.
- 350- 400 words
- APA required.