- Annotated BibliographyIn preparation for your final paper it will be important that you locate a number of journal articles which focus on the treatment of addictive behaviors. For this annotated bibliography you will need to locate at least 5 relevant journal articles from Keiser’s online library.
What is an annotated bibliography?It is an organized list of sources (referenced in APA format), such as books, journals, newspapers, magazines, reputable web pages, etc., each of which is followed by a summary or description of the source.Annotations may consist of all or part of the following list of items, depending on the purpose of the bibliography:
- describe the content (focus) of the source
- describe the usefulness of the source
- evaluate the reliability of the source
- discuss any conclusions the author(s) may have made
- note key points from the article relevant to your final project
- describe your reaction to the sourceWhat does an annotated bibliography look like?The following in an example source from an annotated bibliography:Waite, L. J., Goldschneider, F. K., & Witsberger, C. (1986). Nonfamily living and the erosion of traditional family orientations among young adults. American Sociological Review, 51 (4), 541-554.The authors, researchers at the Rand Corporation and Brown University, use data from the National Longitudinal Surveys of Young Women and Young Men to test their hypothesis that nonfamily living by young adults alters their attitudes, values, plans, and expectations, moving them away from their belief in traditional sex roles. They find their hypothesis strongly supported in young females, while the effects were fewer in studies of young males. Increasing the time away from parents before marrying increased individualism, self-sufficiency, and changes in attitudes about families. In contrast, an earlier study by Williams cited below shows no significant gender differences in sex role attitudes as a result of nonfamily living.You will write a description paragraph like the one above for each of your resources. Be sure that you do not plagiarize! Use your own words and/or properly quote any borrowed work.
https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-08-30 11:09:252021-08-30 11:09:25i need it by next sunday