Assignment 4: Part D: Your Marketing Plan â€“ Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Imagine that you are pitching your hypothetical product- or service-based companyâ€™s marketing plan to the Shark Tank Team for possible investment. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a three- to five-minute dynamic video, in which you present your full marketing plan from Assignments 1, 2, and 3.
Tips to prepare for your video:
- Create note cards
- Practice in front of a mirror and / or friends
- Review materials thoroughly
- Be persuasive
- Be professional
- Be creative
- Have fun!
Create a two- to five-minute video presentation in which you:
- Present the major points of your marketing plan.
- Project your voice in order to clearly convey your ideas.
- Present in a professional manner.
- Use technology (e.g., audio quality, video quality, naming conventions) to convey ideas.
- Use voice inflection and proper grammar.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
b. Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for new products or services.
e. Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products or services.
f. Develop a fully integrated marketing communications plan for products or services.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.