Worth 20 points apiece
Complete the weekly labs based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The lab is to be submitted in a single zip file in the online course shell, which must contain all .java files, along with any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files).
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Weekly Lab Breakdown
Graded Lab Exercises
Lab 4: Exercise 1 on page 387
Each lab assignment will be graded based on the following:
- The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab.
Additionally you must:
- Organize the code for user readability.
- Organize the code for reusability.
- Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
- Organize the code for efficiency.