Choose a movie you have already viewed, and re-watch it.
Answer the following questions about the film.
Answer each question in 50 to 75 words.
1) What is the title of the film you evaluated?
2) What is your filmâ€™s point of view?
3) How are camera angles used in your film? Point to at least two specific scenes.
4) How is your film is framed?
5) Discuss how depth of field is used in one scene.
6) Using at least one scene, identify how contrast and color are used.
7) Using one scene, how is the concept of movement used?
8) How was a cut used in your film?
9) What are two types of shots in your film?
10) How is the concept of temporal continuity used in your film?
11) How are voice and dialogue used in your film?
12) Identify one scene with music. What impact does the music have on that scene? Be specific.
13) How are sound effects used within your film?