View the library tutorial on using the GCU databases and the
empirical journal checklist. Find a scholarly peer reviewed journal
from the library. Select a research study (complete with Method,
Results, and Discussion sections).
In 750-1,000 words, analyze the article.
- List the research question(s)/hypothesis being considered in
- Summarize the study being conducted, including
the purpose of the study.
- Describe the method and design
used to test the research question(s)/hypothesis, including:
- Discuss if you believe the method and design was the
correct method and design for the study. If not what would your
suggestion for method and design be.
- Describe the
variables, how they were defined and operationalized.
- Discuss if the study is ethically sound. Why or why not. What
elements are present, or lacking, to show it is ethically
Include at least two to four scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA
Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.