Go to the Exploit Database (http://www.exploit-db.com/) or CVEDetails (http://www.cvedetails.com) and select two exploits to research and implement. Write a report that details each exploit. The requirements for the report are as follows:
The research section of the report should explain:
1) The CVE of the exploit
2) The nature vulnerability/exploit
3) The method used to exploit the vulnerability
4) The severity of the exploit
5) The affected system(s), and any damage caused by the exploit.
6) Proper citation of references that you used in your research
The implementation section of the report should include:
1) The setup that you used to implement the exploit (i.e. target OS and exploitation platform such as Metasploit)
2) A step-by-step guide to the implementation including screen shots.