Assignment Topic: There are nearly a dozen core concepts or principles that SCRUM is founded upon, which are listed in the “SCRUM Orientation” PowerPoint presentation. Choose three or more of those principles.
· Research each concept, explain what it means, and describe its importance to SCRUM.
· Identify the benefits and the risks that each may introduce into a work environment.
· Document your research in a one page analysis per principle, double spaced.
Assignment Topic: The SCRUM methodology introduces shortened development cycles. What challenges or opportunities does that introduce to the testing role?
· Post an original thread of 100 to 150 words
Assignment Scenario: You are hired to test a parking lot calculation application. This application is provided for the convenience of travelers that use a certain parking lot, and provides them with an estimate of the costs they should expect to pay when parking on that lot. There are different sections of the lot, and each has a different pricing level associated with it. There is short-term, economy, long-term surface, long-term garage and valet parking. As a bonus, if you park in the economy lot, your 7thday of parking is free.
1. Review the scenario above and write 5 user stories to capture some of the core requirements for this application. Use good story writing format when documenting these requirements. Note that this scenario will be carried forward into future weeks, so be thoughtful about the user story writing process.
2. Write acceptance criteria for each story.
Post at least one reply to a colleague’s post – 200 words or less.
Select one of the articles/videos to review in the required reading list for this week. Post an original thread in this week’s discussion forum – In addition to this answer the following question:
· What are the skills necessary to be an effective Project Manager? How important is it for a project manager running an IT project to have technical skills in technology being used in the project they are running? Explain and elaborate.
Project Management Framework
Write 500 – 550 word paper succinctly answering the below question:
· Define what the project management framework is and explain what pieces make up the framework. What are the processes and framework? What is the purpose of having a framework?
Assignments will be assessed using the following criteria:
· Content: the writing showed that you understood the questions the instructor asked, you have delivered a well-written paper with an appropriate introduction and conclusion. You can use pictures and graphics to enhance your assignment. However, it is best to leave them out if they do not add to the content of your assignment.
· Instructions: you followed all the instructions.
· Formatting: the document is professional and formatted correctly. The assignment will specify the accepted length of the paper. You should always include your name on the assignment as well as the title of the assignment.
· Citations and References: If you used external references, the full reference is in the proper format with the necessary information. You cited those references appropriately within the content of your paper. If you use external references, you MUST include the full reference. You also need to cite the source within your paper. For citations, you can either directly quote the source when the author has something profound to say or you can reword the information from the source when the author has a unique idea. In either case, give credit to the author for the quotation or the unique idea but the bulk of your paper should be you expounding on the author’s ideas with your own words and ideas. Do not over-cite your paper. You should research the topic, process the information you learn, present your response to the assignment in your own words, and support that response with citations from your sources. Do not cite every sentence/paragraph of your assignment.
· Spelling and Grammar – there are few or no spelling or grammar errors. Everyone makes mistakes; therefore, you will receive full points if there are minimal spelling and grammar errors. Use correct spelling and grammar. The instructor does check for spelling and grammatical errors. The instructor will not correct spelling and grammar for you, but you will lose points if it is not correct.
Note: Please no plagiarism and need original content with APA formats and refernces