Write a two to three (2-3) page research paper in which you:
- Summarize the issue of cybersquatting.
- Express your own opinion of, or position on cybersquatting
- Identify two to three (2-3) human and technological protective measures that you would use as security safeguards and enforcement actions in order to address the ethics issue of cybersquatting.
- Identify at least three (3) problems related to management information systems that may arise from cybersquatting. Next, propose at least one (1) solution to address each problem in question. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other such websites or blogs do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Use APA format. Don’t forget to remove running head from all pages beyond the cover page. Don’t forget to number the pages.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe how and why information systems are used today.
- Evaluate the ethical concerns that information systems raise in society, and the impact of information systems on crime, terrorism, or war.
- Explain how to secure information systems resources that focus on both human and technological safeguards.
- Identify how to mitigate risks as well as plan for and recover from disasters.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about management information systems using proper writing mechanics.