- Identify at least two (2) advantages to using OOP as compared to using only PP.
- Create one (1) original example of a class with at least one (1) attribute and one (1) method. Identify what the class in question represents, the attributes the class stores, and the purpose of the related method. Next, examine the relationship between the class, attributes, and methods that you have identified.
- Describe at least one (1) feature of object-oriented programming that Visual Logic lacks.
- Identify at least one (1) advantage to using event-driven programming, as compared to using purely procedural programming.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-09-15 20:01:502021-09-15 20:01:50object-oriented Programming (OOP) / Event-Driven Programming, computer science homework help