Outline of an Information Security Program
An information security program, as described in The Many Facets of an Information Security Program, identifies the structured effort needed to contain risks to the information assets of the organization.
Review The Many Facets of an Information Security Program from the SANS Institute.
- Outline the 11 supporting programs within an Information Security Program.
- In each of the 11 sections, provide a brief description of why YOU think these programs should be included.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font:Arial, 12-Point, Double- Space
- Citation Style: APA
- Length: 1–2 pages (plus a cover sheet)
- Proofread and edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, proper wording, etc.