The Broadway Cafe needs to take advantage of e-business
strategies if it wants to remain competitive. Create
a document that discusses the many e-business strategies that
The Broadway Cafe could use to increase revenue. Be
sure to focus on the different areas of business such
as marketing, finance, accounting, sales, customer service,
and human resources.
Explain how understanding e-business can help you
achieve success in each of these areas. A few
questions you might want to address include:
- What type of e-business would you deploy at The Broadway Cafe?
- How can an e-business strategy help The Broadway Cafe attract customers and increase sales?
- What types of metrics would you want to track on your e-business Web sit
- Use a Word document. Write in essay form. Length: 4-5 pages.
- Suggested resources include; textbook, online resources, personal experiences, web-research. Be sure to list any resources you use.
- Graphics are to be included where appropriate.
- Substantiate your position with examples and/supporting discussions. Various answers are acceptable if supported in your argument.
- How could you use an e-business strategy to partner with suppliers?