- What arguments can you make for the idea of a single language for all programming domains?
- What arguments can you make against the idea of a single language for all programming domains?
- What are the arguments for writing efficient programs even though hardware is relatively inexpensive?
- Outline the major motivation of IBM in developing PL/I.
- Languages continually evolve. What sort of restrictions do you think are appropriate for changes in programming languages? Compare your answers with the evolution of FORTRAN.
- Write EBNF descriptions for a Java class definition header statement.
- Rewrite the BNF of Example 3.4 to give + precedence over * and force + to be right associative.
Our professional writers possess the best skills and educational qualification. We are experts in 80+ disciplines and will handle orders in diverse academic levels.. Among the services we provide are Academic Writing Services (Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertations, Assignments, Reports, Reviews)
+1 (940) 905 5542