Project: Write a Java application program in which you play a simplified version of minesweeper. Declare IN MAIN (NOT at class-scope) 3 two-dimensional arrays of booleans, one for the computer’s game grid, one for the user to guess and one for the results (matches), an int for the number of spots, an int for the row size, and an int for the column size. Note that ALL the following methods are in a SEPARATE class from the InputMethods class AND are static for this assignment.
1. Download PDF file and zip file.
2. Check the PDF file very carefully.
3. You can refer all the sources in the unzipped file.
4. You must meet the requirements listed in the PDF file.
5. Submit within the given time.