Carefully review the Grading Rubric before beginning the assignment.
Read “Lab 5: Weather and Climate Change.” This lab will allow you to explore the water cycle through the creation of an ecosystem model. Additionally, you will observe how water moves throughout the environment and is affected by weather patterns. Then, you will utilize this information and your eScience lab kit to complete Demonstration 1and Experiment 1 on the Week Five Lab Reporting Form. Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Read through the introductory material.
- Perform Demonstration 1: Modeling the Water Cycle using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 3 in complete sentences on the Week Five Lab Reporting Form.
- Complete Experiment 1: Water Movement using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 5 in complete sentences on the Week Five Lab Reporting Form.
Submit the Week Five Lab Reporting Form via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, if you utilize any outside sources in your answers you must reference these sources in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Late Policy: Written assignments (essays, journals, presentations) are due on the specified days in the course. Written assignments will be subject to a late penalty of up to 10% per day up to three days late. If written assignments are submitted after 72 hours past the due date, instructors can give a penalty up to and including a grade of 0 for the assignment.