I need someone who is willing to finish this assignment, I have attached the assignment. Here are the list of things that needs to be answered to finish the assignment. .
- As a separate document, write a one (1) page position in favor of the policy issue that you had previously examined. Provide support for your position.
- Develop a one (1) page response to the argument in favor of the policy that you explored in Question 2. Provide support for your argument.
- Craft a one (1) page position paper against the policy. Provide support for your position.
- Develop a one (1) page response to the argument against the policy, as articulated in Question 4. Provide support for your argument.
- Use at least two (2) of the following argument types from Chapter 10 of the text within your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence. Note: You must clearly label the chosen argument types within the paper in order to receive the appropriate credit.
- Include at least four (4) academic references (no more than 5 years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.