Using your Week 1 IP as a starting point, extend the design to accommodate degree programs. The new design should incorporate the following functionalities:
- A degree has a name and description.
- What degree is the student working towards? A student can only work on one degree at a time.
- What classes are necessary to obtain a specific degree?
- Provide the DDL script to add the tables for the new design changes. Include an updated diagram that shows all the tables in the system.
- Write the DML script to insert 3 test records in each of the tables in the system. This data will be necessary to write the queries in the next assignment.
- Include screen shots of each step, describe what you did for each step and paste in the actual SQL text used to perform each step.
- Phase 1 IP.docx