11. In terms of computing, what does ROM stand for?
12. Did the original Sony Playstation use CDs or cartridges to play games?
13. What is the Earth’s primary source of energy?
14. IBM is a well known computer and information technology company, what does IBM stand for?
15. Along with whom did Bill Gates found Microsoft?
16. What science fiction writer wrote the three laws of robotics?
17. True or false? In computing, keyboards are used as input devices.
18. What does the abbreviation WWW stand for?
19. Nano, Shuffle, Classic and Touch are variations of what?
20. True or false? DNA is an abbreviation for ‘Deoxyribonucleic acid’.
https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-09-15 19:49:182021-09-15 19:49:18help with these questions also???