1) “Database Centralization” Please respond to the following:
- The owner of a company looks over your design and sees that you are using database centralization. He questions why you would do this since it violates the rule that data should be managed and stored in close proximity to its users. Explain to him your reasoning for using database centralization.
- Explain whether and why you feel that the rule is important or outdated.
- In the field of information systems, the acronym CRUD is often used. Briefly discuss what this acronym means.
- Is it possible to have a system or database that would not have all CRUD rights? Why would you want to limit those rights? Why would you want to keep those rights?