Help me complete the two peers review and a self- assessment.
I will share the example of a peer review, papers and rubric later.
Here are the steps:
1. Read the criteria for the six elements in the rubric carefully.
2. Read the assigned paper with these criteria in mind.
3. Determine how well the paper performs on each element of the rubric and check the corresponding box.
4. For each of the six elements, provide an explanation in the overall feedback box to explain what was good about the paper and what the writer can do to improve their performance. You need to have a clear heading for each element in your review: a. meeting assignment requirements; b. focus maintained on defensible position; c. sound evidence and well-chosen details; d. Logical and effective organization and planning; e. Inclusive and respectful language; and f. quality of writing.
5. In addition to providing comments on each of the six elements, you may also provide general feedback to give the writer a sense of your overall impressions of their work. This is not a strict requirement.
Remember that you are providing constructive comments to help your colleagues improve the clarity of their argument and its presentation.