Daniel P. Modaff, Sue A. DeWine, Jennifer A. Butler, Organizational Communication: Foundations, Challenges, and Misunderstandings, 4th ed. (New York: Pearson, 2017).
I have Chapter 8.
COMM 4011 Movie Analysis
We’re watching Winnie the Pooh! Actually, we are watching the movie Christopher Robin starring Ewan McGregor (Christopher Robin IMDb). It’s no longer on Netflix, but it is on Disney Plus and at a Redbox near you…hopefully.
You will analyze the movie for content relevant to your assigned textbook chapter. Your analysis should be submitted in two parts: a written analysis (3-5 pages) and a visual representation of your analysis.
- PowerPoint presentation: must include clips, and at least 2 slides
- Prezi: 3-5 minutes
- Emaze: 3-5 minutes
- NOTE: When possible, movie clips should be incorporated (include links even in the papers)
Your analysis should include the following:
- an overview of the movie, plot, characters, etc.
- explanation/review of the theories/concepts present in the movie
- an analysis of how the movie incorporates the theories/concepts: explain in detail
- an overall evaluation of the movie as an example of theories/concepts; explain what the movie did well and lacked; also include anything you might have learned that you can apply to your own life.