After reviewing Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources, explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan.
- Choose one topic from the prevention strategies and intervention recommendations identified in Module 4 Assignment.
- Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format found in slide 3 of the Template Download Template.
- Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners. Be sure to include the questionnaire and any other teaching tools within the powerpoint presentation for faculty analysis.
- Implement the teaching plan and evaluation during Visit 5 of your clinical experience.
- Summarize the outcomes of your teaching plan and evaluation based on the results from the questionnaires.