- Introduction (5 points / 25%)
Offer an abstract thatprovide a brief outlook of the proposal and
explaining in your own words what is meant by a good customer service
through effective performance management and organization.
2. Your Organizational Management Proposal for Quality and Performance Plan(10 points 50%)
a. Presentation Page:
CITY, ST, ZIP
b. MISSION STATEMENT: Mention the Health Care Setting’s mission. New Page.
c. Purpose of the Organizational Management Proposal for Quality and Performance Plan:
The purpose of this plan must be base in support and promote
accomplishment of a health care organization mission, goals and also
quality customer’s service and good performance.
d. An effective Organizational management proposal:
Should include the following elements designed with customer satisfaction as the focus:
- Setting individual and team goals that are alignedand associated with the health care setting:
- Establish a measurement system.
- Providing adequate, timely feedback.
- Rewarding and recognizing desired performance.
setting is the first element of an effective Organizational proposal
plan.Individual and team customer service goal should be aligned,
discussion and remark.
*Research in goal setting:
*Who are your customers?Internal and external customers.
* Setting Goals and standards forQuality and performance
or quantifying customer needs, expectations and satisfaction is a basic
requirement. Effective customer research for setting goal centers on
measuring the issues that are truly important for the customers: Good
These are the steps for developing a Measurement system to by apply at the Health Care Organization you choose:
* Identify the goals that need to be measure.
* develop performance indicators to measure the service stablish in the goal setting.
* Involve employees, they will be more likely it accept and be committed to reach the goal.
The following are suggestion and possible measurement system you can acquired and adapted to your health care facility:
1. Post-incident surveys by channel. Following an interaction, asking
customers about the agent’s customer service skills, technical
knowledge, completeness of solution provided, time to respond and
resolve and satisfaction to measure both effectiveness and consistency
2. Self-service and/or community experience.
Asking customers if they found the answers they needed and if they have
suggestions to make the site or its content more useful.
Relationship surveys. Quarterly or annual surveys that ask about overall
support experience, satisfaction with products and value received.
Customer loyalty. Questions that should put your customer retention
team into action if answered negatively include: Do you intend to
continue purchasing products from this vendor?Would you recommend the
brand to your peers?
Feedback is a very important component
of a successful Organizational Management Proposal. Individual who
receive a feedback on performance relative to their goals will more
commit to their goals. Characteristic of the feedback: Specific (Goal by
Goal), Timely (Day-to-day, Week-to-week) Appropriate (Correct manner
that will help improve performance best.)
Management Proposal should provide built-in incentives that will promote
high-quality customer service; some examples: Monetary Incentives,
3. Conclusion (3 points / 15%)
Briefly recapitulate your thoughts & conclusion to you
Organizational Management Proposal plan.How did this Organizational
Management Proposal plan impact your thoughts on Health Care
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular: