This assignment, as noted, is worth 25 points. You will receive feedback from your instructor following its submission, but the points awarded for the completion of this assignment will be part of your final Portfolio Project, and can be found in the Portfolio Project rubric.
The Portfolio Project is a 5- to 7-page research paper (approximately 1,500-1,750 words) designed to require you to expand your understanding of Things Fall Apart by combining knowledge and application of content with your own interpretation and judgment. See the Assignment Page in Module 8 for full details on both options for the Portfolio Project Requirements.
For this assignment, you will submit a draft of your Reference Page, outlining 3-5 sources that you plan to use for your Portfolio Project.
- Use CSU-Global APA formatting found in CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements for each citation.
- Remember to alphabetize the entries, A-Z.
- Double-space within and between entries.
- Format using hanging indents; see screenshot for details.
Here are some formatting guidelines:
- First line of each entry must be flush with left-hand margin.
- Indent second and subsequent lines of each entry one tab or five spaces.