Your initial post(250 +) should be your response to the questions posed in the discussion question. You should research your answer and cite at least one scholarly source.
- How would you create a business diversity program that is both pragmatic and ethical. Give an example.
- Should it be legal for employers to monitor the email and other communications their employees send?
- Explain how hostility and anger can have an effect on health, and techniques you do/would use personally to control them.
- Discuss emotion-centered coping and problem-centered coping, particularly the techniques you would use for each.
- Obstructive uropathy involves the obstruction of urine flow as it exits from the kidney toward the bladder. Answer all of the following:
- What happens when urine backs up in the kidney?
- What structure can put pressure on tubules causing damage?
- When obstruction occurs is it typically unilateral or bilateral? Why or why not? 6.Describe the sequences of events from a Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacterial infection and any potential consequences in a male.