Building a business case for an information technology (IT) strategy is essential to demonstrate that there is an alignment between the IT that is implemented in the organization and the overall goals and objectives of the organization. Being able to build a business case means that the investment in resources can be justified.
Write an information systems business case of 4–5 pages for the case study organization that includes the following:
- Based on the information contained in the Business Systems Plan and the Strategic Information Systems Assessment, write an IT strategy statement that details the following:
- Critical success factors for the IT manager
- A general strategy for how the IT department will determine congruence between the goals of the IT department and the goals and objectives of the case study organization
- A general strategy for how the IT department will support the goals and objectives of the case study organization
- Add this section to the Information Systems Business Case section of your IT Management Plan.
- Name the document “yourname_IT600_
- All sources should be cited in the text and in the References section using APA format.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.