Submit a 4- to 6-page paper outlining a focus group protocol:
- Describe a subgroup from your community (include relevant demographics such as gender, socioeconomic status, age).
- Restate the public health problem in the community health profile you created in Week 5.
- Create six questions for the focus group related to the identified public health problem (e.g., contributing factors, potential solutions, assets available to solve the problem).
- Describe methods you would use for recruiting participants and collecting and managing the data. Explain why these methods would be effective.
- Create a brief (two-paragraph) consent form that summarizes the reason for the focus group, procedures to be followed, participants’ rights, and procedures for maintaining confidentiality
Use the resources and current literature to support your response.
Note: You will not be conducting a focus group, only preparing the protocol.
Support your Scholar-Practitioner Project Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.