In what way does the Chaos Game model the formation of complexity in nature? In your answer you may want to consider the following:
- Is the final product of the Chaos Game simple or complex?
- Are most structures in nature simple or complex?
- Would you have thought that you could produce an object like this by using a dice roll as part of your graphing method?
- In what way is the “rule” similar to the genetic code or protein structure?
- In what way are the die rolls similar to the process of random mutation?