Read the articles:
- A Global Ethics for a Globalized World (Links to an external site.)
- Virtue Ethics and Modern Society (Links to an external site.)
- Classical Stoicism and the Birth of a Global Ethics: Cosmopolitan Duties in a World of Local Loyalties (Links to an external site.)
- Responsibilities of an Educated Person (Links to an external site.) [Blog post] by jwood00
- Moral Education for a Society in Moral Transition (Links to an external site.)
- Decision Procedures for Ethics: DEAL Carrying on Without Resolution
- Explain what it means to be ethical as it relates to personal, academic, and professional growth.
- Provide at least one ethical dilemma you have encountered, and describe how the issue was resolved.
- Describe how your general education courses have influenced your ethical values.