In a minimum of 200 words, respond to the following:
- What are the key characteristics of qualitative evaluation methods?
- What are the benefits of including qualitative data in the evaluation process?
- Do you believe that an evaluator can deliver and complete a valid evaluation of a program or an agency without including qualitative data? Why or why not?
This module taught you that economic evaluation has become a vital part of program evaluation over the past couple of decades as stakeholders have demanded economic efficiency in their agencies and programs. The textbook discusses three types of economic evaluation methods: the cost-effectiveness analysis (CEA), the cost-unity analysis (CUA), and the cost-benefit analysis (CBA).
In about 200 words, respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast CEA, CUA, and CBA.
- Find an article that discusses a program evaluation where at least one of these was used. Why do you think the evaluator chose this specific analysis? How were the findings from the analysis applied to the overall evaluation?
- In your program evaluation plan in M5 Assignment 2 RA 2, which of these do you think would be the best fit for the social agency or human services program? Why?