Click for Curriculum Pathways:
2. In the upper right corner, search for: Strip All of Those Useless Prepositional Phrases from the Sentences in Your Paragraphs
3. Click on the correct title and launch the resource.
In a Word document complete the following:
• First Draft: Copy and paste the first paragraph you wrote with many prepositional phrases. Title this “First Draft.”
• Revised Draft: Copy and paste your second draft, after following the editing suggestions from the Writing Reviser. Title this “Revised Draft.”
• Observations: Write 2-3 sentences observing what you have learned about good writing and grammar usage. Title this “Observations.”
• Save your assignment as ‘Prep Phrases Writing Activity.rtf’ and upload it to the dropbox on the following page.
This assignment is worth 25 points.
• 10 points for first draft
• 10 points for revised draft
• 5 points for observations