In this Assignment, you will apply critical thinking skills and logical reasoning to explore anorexia and bulimia as behavioral addictions. Discuss the symptoms of the two disorders. Compare and contrast anorexia, bulimia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Describe the underlying biochemistry. The preferred treatment for eating disorders is a multimodal approach. What modalities are commonly utilized? Recommend at least two appropriate treatment modalities. Explain why group therapy is often effective with women who have eating disorders.
Discuss the following:
- What are the symptoms of anorexia and bulimia?
- Compare and contrast anorexia, bulimia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Describe the underlying biochemistry.
- Discuss the multimodal approach and which modalities are commonly utilized. Recommend at least two appropriate treatment modalities.
- Explain why group therapy is often effective with women who have eating disorders.
Write a 4-page paper, excluding the cover and reference pages. Your paper should:
- Use APA formatting and citation guidelines style
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font
- Use double spacing and Standard American English
- PLEASE ANSWER EVERYTHING BOLD THROUGHLY
- Original work