ILP Final Reflection Paper
Throughout the quarter you have reflected on your growth throughout your EdS program by completing a self-assessment and having a colleague or supervisor assess your strengths and areas for growth. Now you are ready to bring it all into one document. Synthesize your reflections in a paper as described below. You will upload the final reflection paper, the ILP Checklist, and the revised ILP Table to the ePortfolio as MA 5: Assessment of Professional Dispositions.
Assess your growth as an educational technology professional as a result of your EdS program, using the information from (a) your Individual Learning Plan (ILP) Table (Module 1), (b) the Individual Learning Plan (ILP) Checklist (Module 2), and (c) your coursework and experiences throughout your EdS program.
Write 1–2 clear paragraphs for each COEL disposition and AECT Standard including the following:
- Did you meet, exceed, or not meet your expectations for each COEL disposition or AECT Standard?
- Identify strengths related to each COEL disposition or AECT Standard.
- Identify weaknesses related to each COEL disposition or AECT Standard.
- What elements of the program, along with your professional experiences, best helped you meet or exceed your expectations? Did any hinder you from meeting your expectations?
- How are you better able to serve the learners you work with, whether K–12 learners, teachers, or other adult learners?
- What specific evidence do you have to support this conclusion including (a) your Individual Learning Plan (ILP) Table (Module 1), (b) the Individual Learning Plan (ILP) Checklist (Module 2), and (c) your coursework and experiences throughout your EdS program?
- What do you plan to do to continue your professional development in this area once you have completed your EdS program?