A short mini-essay ( 500 words or more) based on the course readings listed for the given two topics. Within the mini-essay incorporate aspects from the concepts in the course that is provided for you. The purpose of this mini essay is to synthesize and compare/contrast material from these two topics using some (but not all) the reading information provided to back it up.
Topic: Please create a unique creative title for the essay.
Citation: Be sure to cite all the relevant readings, and when you paraphrase or directly quote from a course reading, give a citation both within the text and at the works cited page. You may, but you do not need to use outside sources beyond the assigned materials.
There should be at least 8 citations from sources provided below.
Topic 1: Digitalize Politics- (Part 1) Electrol
- LECTURE SESSION 15: Digital Politics 1: Electoral IssuesFile
- Overview: Key Debates in Cyber PoliticsURL
- Gruzd & Roy, Political Polarization on Social MediaURL
- How Fake News Outperformed Real News in 2106URL
- Casili, Never Mind the AlgorithmsURL
- Diamond, “Liberation Technology”URL
Topic 2: Digitalize Politics- (Part 2) Protest
Please be as comprehensive as possible in writing and editing of your work before handing it into me because I need to be receiving A+ on the assignment.
Login information to access the links will be provided after choosing tutor.