- Focusing on your topic.
- Determining the direction of your project by writing a thesis statement.
- Choosing the events that you will discuss in your Final Project.
- Locating the sources that you need for your Final Project.
To complete the worksheet, address the following points:
- Pick a topic.
- Choose four specific events related to your topic.
- Locate two primary sources and two secondary sources.
- Write a thesis.
On the worksheet, you will find links to examples and explanations for all parts of the assignment. If you need more help, you may want to look at a sample completed worksheet to help you get started. For help locating primary sources refer to the HIS206: Primary Sources Research Guide.