One key element of creative writing is learning from outside feedback. A closely related element is revising work based on that feedback.
Follow these guidelines:
- Apply peer and instructor feedback to an earlier work on which you received peer feedback.
- Combine your peer feedback with the feedback you received from your instructor.
- Revise the work to improve it. You are not required to incorporate feedback you disagree with, but you must provide clear, detailed, and thoughtful explanation of your reasoning for not making suggested changes.
- There is no change in the original task or parameters. The work does not have to be longer, for example.
- Your sole goal is to make the work better in all ways that apply. Make it more powerful, more unified, more beautiful.
Refer to the grading rubric for specific success criteria.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA or MLA guidelines.