Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1.Write a one-page summary of the policy, including the purpose, the context of the problem, and any recommendations or suggestions from the policy to address the problem. (Use your summary skills to keep this to one page.)
2.Explain who all the players are – official and unofficial, and interest groups – involved with your policy. (Domestic Violence)
3.Describe the role and function of each of the players you identified.
4.Of the list of players you identified, pick two (2) and describe the political influence of each player, explaining motives, conflicts, interrelationships, and impacts on the policy.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The assignment one revisions are not included in the page length requirements.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.
- Explain and analyze the complexities of the intergovernmental relations associated with public policy formulation and implementation in the United States.
- Evaluate and discuss when and why governmental entities do and don’t cooperate.
- Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.
***This will be a continue of another paper.