Reflection Paper Instructions
For your reflection paper on Masquerade, please consider the following (You do not need to examine each and every single one, focus on what caught your attention the most):
- What is the relationship of the viewer with the main protagonist?
- What is the pace of the action, rapid, slow, fluid etc.?
- How does the viewer interact with the setting, aka the environment of the film?
- How does the cinematography differ from western films?
- Considering our last lecture, what aspects of society do some of the characters represent?
- Is the ending cathartic or not? If yes why, if not why not?
- What is the overall mood of the film?
- Does the film end on a hopeful note or is it simply a statement of how hierarchies are and will remain in the future?