- On page 109 of your textbook, view Artemisia Gentileschi’s Judith Beheading Holofernes, c. 1612. Answer thefollowing in essay form using 200 – 250 words.
1. What is happening in this picture? Why?
2. What does this picture teach us in regard to morality?
3. Read about the context of this painter on pp. 108 – 109. After reading this section, how does this changehow you view this painting? Does this context add another layer of understanding to the action of the painting?
- Write a love song. You may write your own music, or use someone else’s musical score, but give them credit(Rolling Stones, “I Can’t Get No Satisfaction”). Explain using 200 – 250 words, what kind of love you areextolling and who this song is dedicated to and why.
- What music, poetry, sculpture, paintings, architecture, dance, theatre, or cinema art form would you like tohave performed or viewed at your funeral to express your life? Explain in detail, using 200 – 250 words, whyyou have chosen the various pieces to affirm your life. his assignment should be typewritten, double-spaced, in Times New Roman, 12-point font, and should include proper language, grammar, and spelling.