The final course reflection asks you to self assess your learning and growth throughout the course. In 250-350 words, please discuss the ways in which you believe you have developed as a writer as this development relates to the course outcomes listed on the syllabus. For your reference, I have included the course outcomes below.
As you discuss your learning, please refer to specific examples, such as assignments, activities, discussions, etc. that you believe best demonstrate your growth as a writer.
The final course reflection is due by 11:59 on Friday, December 29, 2016 as a PDF.
By the completion of this course, students will be able to successfully:
- Compose documents for a variety of audiences, purposes, and professional contexts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how documents function in the workplace and that writing often operates through a series of invention, revision, and reflection.
- Design documents considering visual elements, such as contrast, alignment, color, and white space.
- Participate in collaborative group projects and negotiate social dynamics.
- Consider ethical elements of workplace communication and documentation.
- Assess appropriate (digital) writing technologies (i.e. word processors, synchronous and asynchronous technologies, editing software, etc.) and apply these technologies toward composing, designing, editing, and collaborating.