The Internet has become an integral way schools and teachers communicate with students, families, and community members. Compare the online communication efforts of two teachers working in different schools and different districts.
Assume you are a parent or guardian of at least one elementary student enrolled in each of your selected teacherâ€™s classes, and complete and submit the “Survey of Teacher Websites and Communication Efforts” document from that point of view.
Conclude this assignment by writing a 250-500-word summary of what you thought worked and what did not with the websites. Include one to three recommendations for each teacher to improve or make valuable additions to his or her website.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected
Using the “Class Profile” document Below, choose a grade level and develop a comprehensive classroom and communication management plan. Many of your prior assignments can be complied and revised, based on your instructorâ€™s feedback, to complete this benchmark. Your comprehensive classroom- and communication-management plan should include the following elements:
1. Introduction with purpose statement for creating a classroom and communication management plan and table of contents.
2. Drawing of your classroom arrangement.
3. Description of five classroom routines and how you will teach them, including the use of technology.
4. Description of three classroom expectations and rules and how you will teach them.
5. Description of behavior reduction strategies and how they will be utilized.
6. Description of how you will communicate with and establish and maintain positive relationships with families.
7. Description of how data related to student behaviors and responses will be collected and used to inform classroom-management practices.
8. An overall intent to create a positive, student-centered, supportive learning environment.
Your plan should be supported by research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA