- Review the information about Presidential War Powers and those of the U.S. Congress.
- Review the document, The Presidentâ€™s Constitutional Authority to Conduct Military Operations against Terrorists and Nations Supporting Them â€“ Memorandum Opinion for the Deputy Counsel to the President. (September 25, 2001) http://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1570&context=facpubs
- Review the Council on Foreign Relations Backgrounder article Balance of War Powers: The U.S. President and Congress. http://www.cfr.org/united-states/balance-war-powers-us-president-congress/p13092
- Review the article, Exploring Constitutional Conflicts War and Treaty Powers â€“ The Issue: How have the war and treaty powers in the constitution been interpreted? http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/warandtreaty.htm
- Write a one-page response. Does the president have the constitutional power to preemptively deploy military force against terrorists or states supporting terrorists?
https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://assignmentgeeks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-09-13 15:35:312021-09-13 15:35:31Presidential War Powers us gov week 5 assignment help