write 250â€“300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss the following points regarding the total quality management concept:
- Discuss personal experience in regard to quality improvement programs.
- If you have no experience, you should gain some from friends or work colleagues orâ€”as a last resortâ€”news articles.
- If news reports are used, references and in-text citations must be provided.
- What has led to the more comprehensive strategic view about total quality management?
- Why did some quality initiatives fail?