After researching, narrow your list of sources to seven and proceed with writing the annotated bibliography. Include a properly formatted citation. Please refer to the MLA Formatting and Style Guide for various â€œworks citedâ€ formatting examples. Your annotation should include the following elements:
- The source’s authority of the topic.
- A brief description/summary of the source.
- A short analysis of the source which may include:
- The possible relationship to other sources (if applicable)
- Any biases noted
- Any significant features of the source
- The intended audience.
- Your brief opinion of the source.
- Your search strategy (Please don’t answer this.)
Your assignment is worth 100 points and will be scored on the following rubric:
Completion: All annotations are present.
Content: Appropriate content is included:
Grammar: All answers have been proofread and are clearly written.
MLA: Sources are correctly cited.
Sample annotated bibliography can be found here: