Present the Ricardian trade model in a slideshow! Consider three points:
- Briefly summarize the model.
- Present and discuss a (hypothetical) numerical example of comparative advantage for the two country two good one factor case.
- Summarize the empirical evidence.
- Post a slideshow with a maximum of five slides (plus title slide) that present your analysis.
- Pay attention to structure and clarity of your argument; pay attention to grammar and style!
- Carefully format the slideshow, and save it as a PDF â€“ upload will be restricted to PDF files. (With standard slideshow programs such as Powerpoint you can â€œsave asâ€ PDF; if you are using TeX, for example, PDF is standard output format.)
- After submission and due date, you will be assigned to peer review other contributions, see this thread for more detail.