Hi, I am trying to get a job in a catholic primary school. Below are the questions that I need answered. Also I have attached my CV and a duty statement that describes me as a person and may help you write the document.
We are looking for committed professionals with:
1. a commitment to Catholic education and the promotion of the mission of the Catholic Church
2. well-developed self-management skills and the personal capabilities of reflection on your own performance, integrity, resilience and emotional maturity.
3. the passion and expertise to work individually and collectively with students, to maximise the learning outcomes for each one, including those with additional learning needs.
4. demonstrated high-level teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach.
5. excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student.
6. demonstrated capacity and willingness to develop studentsâ€™ unique capabilities through participation in the broader life of the school.