The second stage of the project requires students to perform step 8 in the event-oriented modeling
- Examine the standard solution for Kim Flowers.
- In step 8 you need to convert your REA diagram into tables. Make sure that you follow the procedure described in chapter 9.
- Implement the rules in chapter 9 for determining whether a table conforms to first, second, or third normal form.
- Normalize tables that are not is 3rd normal form.
- Make sure that all your tables are normalized (each table should be in 3rd normal form).
- You should submit a list of all your tables, the attributes in each table and primary and foreign keys for each table.
- You must show all the steps in the normalization process.
PDF FILE AI UPLOADED FOR THE FULL MATERIAL.